Always Mothers Luncheon is an annual fundraising luncheon full of
LOVING LIFE & LEARNING!
Our main focuses are on …
– LOVING ourselves enough to know it’s okay to make mistakes
– LIVING LIFE questioning if our decisions were the right ones
– LEARNING how to deal with our mistakes
The goal is to share resources and celebrate our worth. This event is a safe space where we don’t judge or condemn, but Love Life & Learn through it!
Date: Saturday, May 5th, 2018
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm CST
Location: Embassy Suites Dallas Park Central
13131 N. Central Expy, Dallas, Texas 75243
The 2018 Theme is Self-Love
Self-Love is to have the LOVE inside of you explode!
Self-Love wants to bring back the YOU that may be lost!
Self-Love shows that being broken isn’t the end; its the beginning of a NEW era!
Self-Love educates the baggage we carry is our break through, NOT our burden!
Sharing the same concept and desire of providing genuine love and care for one another is why partnering with Braving Infertility Together for AML2018 is such an easy decision. Both AML and BIT want to walk with you during your hard times if that helps you get thru just one day!
Remember yourself, take care of yourself, don’t lose yourself … SELF LOVE
Braving Infertility Together provides emotional empowerment to women through all stages of infertility. They take a very sensitive and emotional process and provide encouragement, support, and education with the ladies going through the experience. We are excited to have them as partners for AML as we both focus on support, encouragement, and education. We are so excited for this connection!
What is included with your ticket?
Motivational messages from multiple speakers
Hot plated lunch
Love bag full of goodies
Wonderful vendors from various industries
Resources and new potential friendships
Coming from out of town?
Get exclusive rates at the Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas – Park Central Area (the hotel at which the luncheon will be hosted!)
Group Name: ALWAYS MOTHERS LUNCHEON
Arrival Date: 04-May-2018 Departure Date: 06-May-2018
“It was amazing and personalized event. We felt the love and care that went into it! Truly awesome!”
Always Mothers Luncheon is for anyone who…
- Feels they are missing out on resources, knowledge, or connections that can help them grow in their walk of motherhood, personal or professional lives.
- May find it hard to ask for help in the area of motherhood, for fear of rejection, embarrassment, or insecurity.
- Is looking for help or guidance, but also is looking for confidentiality and trust.
- Is open to the idea that there are services and resources out there for them, but has a hard time asking for help.
- Would like to treat the mother-figure in their life to an atmosphere of celebration, growth, and education.